The Ice Cream Bar Seapark



If you've just finished your meal at myBurgerLab or myPizzaLab in Seapark and you're in the mood for desserts (I think the real question is when will we NOT be in the mood for desserts if time permits), look no further than the Ice Cream Bar which is conveniently located just few shops away!

The Ice Cream Bar is owned by Inside Scoop but differentiates itself by serving ice cream for adults: alcoholic ice cream. However, we ended up having non-alcoholic ice cream (raspberry sorbet, houjicha and chocolate) with buttermilk waffles. As you can see, we chose the safest flavours since we couldn't try the ice cream before purchasing in view of the ice cream parlour's practice in the midst of pandemic.   

We were totally blown away by the taste of houjicha and chocolate ice cream - thick and creamy. On the contrary, I was the only one among my friends who didn't enjoy raspberry sorbet as it reminds me of cough medicine. Okay it probably wasn't that bad but... personal preference, I guess? While we devoured the entire buttermilk waffles, we couldn't help but to feel slightly disappointed that the waffles weren't crispy. 

Nevertheless, I'd be more than happy to return for more ice cream in near future! 


The Ice Cream Bar


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates