Kooky Cream @ The Hub SS2


Looking for pretty AND delicious cakes? Then you shouldn't miss out on Kooky Cream! I wasn't aware of this gem until my friend mentioned it, and we arrived at Kooky Cream before 4pm for teatime on a Saturday.

Not sure if it's always been this popular, but we had to wait for about 45 minutes to get a table. I kid you not. Note to self: must go early next time!   

Fortunately the cakes were really good so we were happy and had no complaints teeheee.

Strawberry Shortcake (RM15)


To be frank, I never planned to order strawberry shortcake because I was already damn determined to order Rose Lychee and Rose Earl Grey once I saw the menu. Sad to say that Rose Lychee was sold out, hence I had to go for something else.  

Strawberry shortcake was nice though: fluffy with generous amount of strawberries and it wasn't too sweet. But I personally think the cake was a little too soft - it was on the brink of collapsing as you can roughly see from the photo above. 

Rose Earl Grey (RM13)

If you're someone who absolutely loves earl grey just like me, you have to order this! We were pleasantly surprised by the richness of the cake after taking a bite. However, I can imagine that the taste of earl grey might be a bit overwhelming for those who don't really fancy earl grey/ tea. But I would totally order this again!

Cold Brew Rose Cinnamon Tea (RM12)


I was kind of tempted to order Premium Kyoto Matcha because matcha is somewhat like my default drink in most places, but I figured it might be too heavy to have it with cakes so tea it was! We got ourselves Cold Brew Rose Cinnamon Tea, which honestly looked quite nice. It was a good choice to complement the cakes, but it didn't leave a lasting impression. 



Kooky Cream


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates