Tunghai University 東海大學 + Tunghai Dairy 東海大學乳品小棧 @ Taichung



After having breakfast at Toast Monster near Tunghai Villa, I walked to Tunghai University because I was impatient to wait for the bus. "They are just one stop apart anyway! How far could it be to walk?" I thought to myself. Not exactly the best idea when the sun has risen and it's 1.5km away though.

If you're heading to Tunghai University, just alight at Veterens General Hospital bus station. 

Main entrance of Tunghai University

20 minutes later and I finally arrived at the main entrance of Tunghai University!

I personally enjoy visiting universities in other countries because I used to study in a very small campus with only two buildings, it feels as if I missed out on the real campus life wtf hahaha. So far I've only been to Ewha Women University in Seoul, South Korea and Tunghai University in Taichung, Taiwan; both campuses are really nice! No wonder they have more or less become popular tourist attractions hahaha.
 

Tunghai Univeristy Campus Map

You will come across a map of Tunghai University not far away from the main entrance. Unfortunately for me, I can't read maps so it's not useful for me wtf hahaha. 

The main attraction of Tunghai University is none other than the Luce Memorial Chapel. Just walk all the way straight from the main entrance or simply follow other tourists since they're most probably going to the Luce Memorial Chapel too teeheeee. #survivalskills


As you can see, it was super crowded that it was impossible to take a clear shot of the Luce Memorial Chapel. Everyone was busy taking selfie/ photos with the Luce Memorial Chapel despite the scorching sun oh gosh.



Eventually I gave up on the main entrance of the Luce Memorial Chapel and went to the side to take selfie instead. I hereby present to you, the bricks of the Luce Memorial Chapel HAHAHA. 



It would be a waste to just visit the Luce Memorial Chapel in Tunghai University, so my next task was to search for Tunghai Dairy, which sells milk and other dairy products.




There were signs pointing to various places within the campus, so don't worry about getting lost even if you are as clueless as me teehee. Google Map works too!



I bought a milk popsicle which was priced at TWD22; it was meh to me because I couldn't taste the milk flavor :(

I regret for not buying other things while I was there, I heard that the milk and yogurt are really good!


Click here to see more photos of Tunghai Dairy and its products.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates