吐司怪獸行動餐車, Toast Monster @ Taichung

On my second day in Taichung, I took bus number 300 from my hostel, Shin Sei Bashi to Dong Hai Villa to catch this breakfast truck called Toast Monster, 吐司怪獸行動餐車. It was only opened until 11am (or 12pm not really sure lol) so I had to rush all the way to Tunghai area. Ahhh, the things that I'd do for food. 

Click here and here to see more photos of this breakfast truck!

爆蛋濃湯 

I am a dedicated lover of eggs, so it's not surprising at all that I would order egg soup which was on the menu hahaha. I've never seen anything like this! The best part was probably poking the egg and mixing the runny egg yolk with the rich and creamy soup. Yum!

恰吉吐司-羅勒番茄雞肉

I was looking forward to this toast the most after seeing it on various blogs because it looks soooooo cheesy! I guess my expectation was too high that I was really disappointed since the toast served to me was nothing like that :'( the toast was not bad but considering how I had to walk uphill from the bus station and wait for 15 minutes for it...... *cries*


吐司怪獸行動餐車, Toast Monster
Google Map // 5am - 11am (based on Google)




Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates