有春冰菓室 @ Taichung


Photo from Google Image

My first lunch in Taichung was at this place called 有春冰菓室, located opposite of the National Museum of Natural Science. This place attracts a lot of people due to its extremely Insta-worthy food and drinks, such as the seasonal strawberry ice *screams* and fruit juice. 

Photo from Google Image

But then again, I didn't get to try the strawberry ice because I was alone and it was impossible for me to finish everything all by myself zzz. #ReasonWhyYouShouldntTravelAlone

I reached the place around 12.30pm but unfortunately I couldn't find any empty seat since it was lunch hour fml. I wanted to just leave but then I thought to myself, nah I've come too far for that. I literally walked from my hostel near Taichung station to this place wtf. So I stayed for another 15 minutes and finally some people started leaving. 

It was such a struggle though because I had to reserve an empty seat for myself but at the same time, I had to order at the counter :( in the end I just left my bag on the chair and quickly ran to the counter to order my food and drinks. A dangerous action but thank God nothing happened to my belongings phew. 



阿嬤綜合蛋麵 (TWD90) & 綠豆沙 (TWD35)

I was keen to try the egg pudding dessert but I have shitty luck as usual; it was sold out. So yeah, no dessert for me, just a bowl of egg noodles and green bean drink.

Contrary to my photos which I took in a hurry, the bowl of egg noodles was actually filled with a lot of ingredients (mine was hidden at the bottom of the bowl wtf). Please refer to the photo below for a more accurate depiction of the egg noodles hahaha wtf. 

Photo credit

I love the broth; it was sweet and had that homey feeling, but I do think that overall the egg noodles was a bit overpriced. 

有春冰菓室
Google Map // Facebook // 11am - 7pm


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates