미정국수 0410 (Mijeong Guksu 0410) @ Hongdae, Seoul

Photo credit

Cheap eat spotted in Hongdae! Okay it's actually a chain restaurant so you can find it in multiple locations but we discovered it in Hongdae while getting lost trying to find Isaac Toast wtf. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise though because Mijeong Guksu 0410 offers affordable yet yummy food which never came to my attention before the trip. You know you're in for a treat when the restaurant is packed with locals and that is the case with Mijeong Guksu 0410.



Please find attached the menu of Mijeong Guksu 0410 hahaha. You actually have to place your order and make payment through a computer (?) rather than the usual manual way. Fret not! It's pretty easy because there are pictures shown on the screen so you don't really need to understand Korean to be able to order. A picture is worth a thousand words indeed heh. Do remember to get your receipt and wait patiently for your number to be called out to collect your food.

Additionally, I found a blog that talks about Mijeong Guksu 0410 so you may refer to here for reviews, pictures and directions to the restaurant in Hongdae. 

Anchovy noodles (3,000 won) + pork rice ball (2,000 won)

Anchovy noodles (3,000 won)

I admit that I did not have high expectation initially because it looks so simple on the menu but wow, I was surprised by the clear broth as well as the thin and chewy noodles. Such a hearty breakfast to kick start the day!

P/S: the pork rice ball was so so for me.  

Spicy pork over rice (5,000 won)

Judging by its name, it's apparent that Mijeong Guksu 0410's signature is noodles but I took a bite of my bro's spicy pork over rice and it was delicious too!

Overall, the food is certainly of good quality and the restaurant provides free wifi and free kimchi which is conveniently placed on your table. Most important of all, it is open 24 hours so you can eat it anytime when you feel like it! 


As for the exact location and address of the restaurant, you can refer to the link that I provided above. The only thing I could remember is that I saw ABC Mart and Pizza Hut after coming out from Mijeong Guksu 0410, so it should be located somewhere along the red line wtf hahaha. 

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates