48-nyeon Jeontong Haeundae Wonjo Halmae Gukbap @ Busan


One of the must eat food in Busan is gukbap, which means rice soup. This is a new dish for me personally since I've only seen this in K-dramas when I was younger back then but it's not found in most Korean restaurants in Malaysia. 

A little research on the Internet reveals that there's a gukbap alley in Haeundae Market so we decided that it is probably the best place to try gukbap after visiting Haeundae Beach!  


Believe me when I say this, even the side dishes are sooooo good! I wasn't even hungry while waiting for my beef rice soup since we had snacks (i.e. tteokbokki, fried chicken, fishcake), but I couldn't stop eating the side dishes. It doesn't help that the side dishes are conveniently placed on each table and you can just help yourself without even getting up. Somebody please save me and my diet T.T


The beef gukbap is just perfect on a cold winter day. I finished the entire bowl of soup! The mixture of rice, beef, bean sprouts and other ingredients blended so well with each other and at the end of the meal, I left with a warm and happy tummy! The beef gukbap was really affordable too, at less than 5,000 won for a bowl. Ah, it's impossible not to love Busan when you can get delicious food at such prices.


Haeundae Wonjo Halmae Gukbap
Tripadvisor // Haeundae Station Exit 3
Directions: Walk straight and turn left into 2nd intersection. Keep walking and the restaurant will be on your left

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates