Seomyeon Gae Geum Milmyeon @ Busan


Our first dinner in Busan was memorable for one reason: we had cold noodles even though it was freezing cold during winter. Everyone was like "are you out of your mind?" when I brought them to the store. #YOLO 


Lucky for us, the store served hot broth which was perfect for the cold weather. In terms of menu, it was fairly simple with just cold noodles and mandu.


The cold noodles seemed really spicy judging from its hot red appearance but surprisingly it wasn't that spicy. Okay it did get spicier with each bite but it was tolerable because of the cold noodles as well as the weather. Not complaining though, eating spicy food kept me nice and warm. No wonder Koreans like their spicy food and alcohol so much.

The portion was quite large so I couldn't finish it despite being hungry. What a waste, I really enjoyed the cold noodles and I couldn't find something which tastes similar in Seoul. 


Our hot mandu was delicious as well! I recommend everyone to order both cold noodles and mandu for sharing.

Can't remember how on earth I managed to find the directions to the store from Seomyeon Station, but here's the Tripadvisor page for those of you who are interested.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates