Slow Coffee @ The Hub SS2

The Hub SS2 is quickly becoming my favorite hangout spot during the weekends with all the awesome food and its RM2 flat rate for parking. After Kooky Cream, this time it's Slow Coffee.

Almost every cafe at The Hub SS2 is jam-packed around lunchtime, and this includes Slow Coffee. Fortunately the universe was on my side as I only needed to wait for 5 minutes despite arriving at 12pm since everyone else before me on the waiting list was already seated. Nevertheless, be prepared to wait as long as 30 minutes during peak hours. 


I personally think it's adorable how they match the mugs and plates. Bonus points for the aesthetics! I'd say Slow Coffee definitely scores very high in this aspect. 

Mocha (RM13) and Matcha Latte (RM14)

Pu'er Souffle Pancake (RM18)

Instead of having any of the main, I opted for their most popular dessert, Pu'er Souffle Pancake. It consists fuwa fuwa pancakes, butter crumb, tea granola, vanilla syrup and pu'er gelato. It was all over Instagram and everyone was raving about it. 

First of all, the souffle pancakes are soooo fluffy and airy. I usually don't fancy this kind of texture, but the combination of the various ingredients makes it work. I absolutely love the pu'er gelato (as usual since I'm the biggest fan of tea-flavoured gelato), and I appreciate the crunchiness from the tea gelato. 

While I was busy savoring the dessert, I found a strand of hair stuck in the gelato. Not the best kind of experience, but I applaud the waiter for handling the situation calmly and swiftly without any hesitation by replacing the whole dish.  

Slow Benedict (RM24)

On the other hand, my friend had the Slow Benedict, which comes with pulled bbq chicken, poached eggs, hollandaise, wilted kale and sourdough. 


Slow Coffee



Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates