Sydney Madang Korean BBQ Restaurant

At this point, I think it's safe to say my love for Korean food knows no bounds. 


After enduring an eight-hour flight alone from Malaysia to Sydney, I finally managed to have a proper meal at Madang Korean BBQ Restaurant. It's located in CBD which is within walking distance from ibis Sydney World Square where my bro and I stayed.  

Side dishes

Stir fried baby octopus


We were so tempted to order BBQ but considering how it was already 10.30pm while we were there, we opted for hotpot instead. A fantastic choice nonetheless on a cold and rainy night. 

Our hotpot had glass noodles, tofu, rice cakes, kimchi, meat, vegetables and other ingredients. The portion was good for 4 person; we managed to finish almost the entire pot. The food tasted similar to what I had in Seoul back then. Ahhh, those happy days.

Korean pancake

But if I were to pick my favorite, it would no doubt be the pancake! We ordered the large one since all of us love Korean pancake and we were surprised when we saw the size of the pancake. It was huge! My bro and I loved it so much that we even wanted to go back for more Korean pancake, unfortunately we couldn't find time during our short Sydney trip. 

Overall, our dinner for 4 person was less than AUD90 which was pretty reasonable (if you don't convert back to MYR). The food served was delicious and we enjoyed the atmosphere there.


Operating hours: 11.30am - 2am

1 comment :

  1. I am hoping the same best effort from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me.

    SHARPSHOOTERS PIT AND GRILL

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates