Caffe Tiamo @ Pitt St, Sydney

Discovered a cozy place for food thanks to my bro's love for free wifi, which is totally understandable since our hotel in Sydney doesn't offer it *cries dramatically*

As his wish, we had a quick dinner before our movie at Caffe Tiamo which is literally just a stone's throw away from our hotel.

Boscaiola with Pane

We ordered the Boscaiola with Pane because it looks so appetising (and I'm getting hungry by just looking at it now gosh). It's basically cream sauce pasta with bacon, mushroom and onion, served in toasted pane bread. 


The taste did not disappoint! I can't imagine eating it alone though since it was creamy and cheesy, so please have someone with you if you want to order it. We shared it among 4 of us so the portion was good enough for us to actually enjoy the food without feeling like "omg I can't do this anymore". If you know what I mean.

BLT pizza

Next up, we had the BLT pizza! One of the random things that came up during dinner was us talking about the meaning of BLT. I thought it stands for something like biggest, tastiest (just like how Subway's Italian BMT is nicknamed as biggest, meatiest and tastiest), whereas my bro-in-law said it means bacon, lettuce and tomato. 

So I decided to exercise my professional skepticism wtf hahaha and try to Google for the right answer, and yes folks, BLT simply means bacon, lettuce and tomato. 



Before I end my post, I'd like to also commend Caffe Tiamo for being honest to their customers. A waiter mixed up the orders and served us a Boscaiola with Pane without bacon, which we didn't realise at all since we weren't too sure how it was supposed to be anyway. We were happily feeding our camera, cutting and eating the food when a lady approached us and explained that it was the wrong order since it didn't have any bacon in it. Great service!

Caffe Tiamo
Google Maps
Operating hours: 11am to 10pm


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates