ibis Sydney World Square

Had a spontaneous trip to Sydney, Australia last October to attend my sister's ROM. It was kind of a last minute arrangement that I only booked my flight tickets a few days before the ceremony and absolutely had no time to plan for anything. So yes, I only followed my siblings and brother-in-law blindly wtf hahaha.

My brother-in-law booked a Standard Twin Room for my bro and I at ibis Sydney World Square, which is situated in Sydney Central Business District (CBD) and close to Museum Station. I would take photos of the room on my own but my bro who arrived in Sydney earlier than me messed up the entire room and so I would rather not LOL. Therefore, here's a photo courtesy of Google.


The room is actually pretty cramped with limited space to open my luggage, but it doesn't bother me since I only care about having a clean and convenient place to stay. 

One additional thing I really like about this hotel is that 3 pillows are provided per bed (not shown in the photo above). THREE! I personally have the habit of hugging a pillow when I sleep so this is a definite plus point for me since most hotels that I've stayed don't provide that many pillows. 

Pillow fight, anyone? Teeheee.     

Similarly, the bathroom is not spacious but it has all the basic amenities.

P/S: No free wifi available here at ibis :(


ibis Sydney World Square
382 -384 PITT STREET 2000 SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
Google Map

For directions by car or by rail, click here.

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates