Fahrenheit 600 @ Publika

A random major throwback to October 2016 because everything is more interesting than work/ study. 

Met up with an old friend after work in Publika but didn't know what to eat since we were spoiled for choice with so many cafes in Publika. I then made the best decision ever to go on Offpeak app (everyone should give this a try! You get discounts when you dine in during odd hours, hence the name) to check out the restaurants in Publika and came across Fahrenheit 600 which offered 25% discounts. So I thought "why not?", the restaurant has excellent reviews online and it seems nice.   

Tadaaa. Our food and beverages of the night. Soup was on the house! 

I can't remember what my friend ordered (getting old sighs) besides Hot House Chocolate (RM11.90), but I ordered Auntie Joanna's Baked Egg (RM21.90) and Pot Plant Affogato (RM15.90).

Auntie Joanna's Baked Egg - Oven baked home-made chicken sausage in Fahrenheit 600 signature tomato sauce, caramelised onions, sauteed mushrooms, baked beans topped with cheese and oven baked eggs served with sliced bread.

As a fan of baked eggs, Xin Yong approves this! Teeheeee. 

Pot Plant Affogato

My favorite is the Pot Plant Affogato which really looks like a pot of plant is basically an Italian dessert of vanilla ice cream over which espresso has been poured. I'm not a coffee person, but I can definitely have this everyday (if only it's not so sinful and expensive wtf) for its wonderful taste! I love the combination of sweet and bitter from the vanilla ice cream, chocolate powder and espresso.

The best part is that you get to adjust the taste of your affogato since you are the one pouring the espresso. So if you're someone like me who doesn't really like coffee, you can have less espresso.

I need to have this again the next time I go to Publika T.T


Tried to capture the process of me elegantly (erhem) pouring espresso but failed so badly with the blur photo as well as the presence of my fingers HAHAHA. This is why you should have a professional photographer and a good camera, ladies and gentlemen.

Hot House Chocolate

Here's an evidence that we were working hard in feeding our cameras with our food and beverage to the extent that my friend's Hot House Chocolate was deformed :(

Ending this post with photos of our faces! As usual, indecisiveness kicks in so I'll just upload everything hahaha wtf. 






To the next person who asks me out to Publika, please be informed that we're eating here hahaha.  

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates