Bakery Cafe Hachi @ Plaza Damas

 


While Plaza Damas is not my favorite place, I thought it would be a waste for me to head home straight after my treatments at L'Estetica Facial Bar considering how I drove all the way from Cheras. I was like really lost since I'd only been at Plaza Damas once (and the super messy layout doesn't help, or is it just me), so I literally had no idea what to eat for lunch.

That was when I stumbled upon Bakery Cafe Hachi, which has a Japanese freshly baked bakery cafe concept. Its lunch menu seems really appetizing with various types of burger, such as Classic Burger, Avocado Wasabi Burger, Teriyaki Burger, etc that comes with either salad or fries. I wasn't expecting much from the Croquette Burger (RM17), which is the only vegetarian option on the lunch menu but it's so good! Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside. 

You can also find Bakery Cafe Hachi in 1 Mont Kiara and Sunway Pyramid. 





Bakery Cafe Hachi 


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates