Flying to Incheon Airport with Singapore Airlines

5 months late to post about my South Korea trip which happened in December 2017. As usual, my blog will never be up-to-date wtf.

Anyway, the family trip was an unexpected one since I wasn't planning on travelling to so many overseas countries in a year after Taiwan and Thailand due to the obvious budgetary constraint. It happened mainly because I saw SIA's promo and it was so worthy - less than RM1,600 even during the festive season (we were able to celebrate Christmas and New Year in South Korea)!


One of those things that people always post on Instagram (guilty as charged despite my passport cover being fugly lolol). It's a good thing though, which means I'm fully utilising my passport by travelling often teehee.

I was personally very excited to fly with SIA because it is regarded as one of the best airlines in the world and I've heard so many good things about SIA.




I opted for seafood kimchi fried rice and I was pleasantly surprised. Look at the size of the prawns! The portion of seafood was really generous as well.

Spot my whiskey on the rocks in the photo. The stewardess thought I wanted water and was shocked when I repeated myself, it was probably too early for alcohol wtf haha.

Mini Magnum for dessert


For my return flight, I chose to have Korean food again and it was a chicken dish. Can't recall the name anymore damn :( but needless to say, the dish was really good as well, even the kimchi!

Flying with SIA was an enjoyable experience; The service was top-notch, the flight attendants were extremely attentive to every passenger's needs and constantly served drinks to ensure that we stay hydrated throughout the flight. The in-flight entertainment was great with a lot of movies, dramas, variety shows, games and musics. 

All in all, I will not hesitate to fly with SIA for long-haul flights for extra comfort (as long as the price is still within my budget and I have more time to spare due to transits), and this is coming from someone who always tries to save money by flying with AirAsia lol.

Definitely looking forward to flying with SIA again!

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates