饿店碳烤吐司 @ Taipei


Introducing my favourite breakfast place in Taipei! Ever since I found this breakfast place via online blogs, I'd been dying to try their toast. Even though I had to go out of my way to reach this place, I regret nothing! 
  

I ordered the 双倍起司肉蛋吐司 (rough translation: double cheese toast with meat and egg) without hesitation simply because...



Gosh look at this! I personally find the toast really delicious and I managed to finish everything all by myself because of that teeheee.


As for drinks, unfortunately I can't recall what I ordered wtf but it was just so so for me. However, the store seems to have a variety of healthy drinks so perhaps you can try them out! :)


饿店碳烤吐司
Wed to Sun 7am - 1.30pm // 三重国小站 // Google map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates