myPizzaLab Seapark

Perhaps one of the best ways to spend your Friday night is grabbing awesome pizza with your best friends. Thanks to GrabFood, I found out about myPizzaLab which serves unique flavours unlike other pizza chains. Even though the visual was a total failure when we got our pizza delivered by GrabFood, all was forgiven once we had a taste of it. 

This time, I finally had the chance to visit the restaurant and fortunately we were able to get a table for 4 around 6pm (the best table, I might add) with no queue at all, unlike myBurgerLab next door. 

Deciding on what to order was an absolute breeze - we got ourselves the famous pizzas Huat The Duck and Honey Truffle Bella, both priced at RM35 for 10".   

Huat The Duck


Huat The Duck (such an adorable name btw) contains smoked duck slices, gouda, cheese mix, onion jam, and torched mandarin oranges. I tried this before I became a vegetarian, so I could vouch for it and its popularity hahaha.



On the other hand, we had Honey Truffle Bella which is vegetarian-friendly and contains honey, creamed shrooms, cheese mix, portabella chunks, gouda, and truffle paste. I would highly recommend this to everyone (whether or not you're a vegetarian) because it was so damn good, like bursting with flavours! 





myPizzaLab Seapark


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates