Haruka Bakery @ Kota Damansara


Thanks to my weekly classes at OhanaJo @ FOW (which has unfortunately moved out of FOW now), I've discovered plenty of nice food in Kota Damansara. On my last day of class, I went out of my way to search for Haruka Bakery for one simple reason: mochi

While I'm not particularly crazy for mochi, I do appreciate good mochi when I taste one. I've been told that Haruka Bakery is the best place for mochi, and they are definitely not wrong. Don't be turned off by its price (RM6.50 for one), the mochi is huge and delicious! 

Haruka Bakery offers assorted flavors of mochi: apple, chocolate, mango, strawberry and lychee. Everything looked so mouthwatering and I really wish I could try all of them. Eventually I decided to go for the safest flavor, which is mango since I am the type of person who will never say never to mango. 


The mango mochi contains mango fresh cream and mango can fruits, and I absolutely love its chewy and smooth texture. Similarly, the other flavored mochi also contain cream and fruit, such as:

Apple: apple custard cream, apple filling
Chocolate: chocolate fresh cream, chocolate chip & ganache
Strawberry: strawberry fresh cream and fresh strawberry
Lychee: sponge cake, lychee custard cream and fresh lychee


I'm not sure if the taste/ texture will change a lot if you don't eat it immediately after the mochi is taken out of the fridge, but I wouldn't risk it! I ate mine at the bakery itself right after paying for it teeheee #kiasu

However, do note that Haruka Bakery has very limited seats so it might not be the most ideal place to chill and hang out for a long time.



Haruka Bakery
Facebook // Google Map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates