Fittie Sense @ Bangsar


I don't always go to Bangsar, but when I do I discover hidden gems! 

This was totally unplanned and I have to admit I'd never heard of this place before, but a little search on Google brought me here on one fine Sunday morning. I found out later that it aims to provide fit food for a fitter you by serving healthy and delicious food, which was exactly what I was looking for. Not to mention that its menu also caters to various dietary requirements.

I was pleasantly surprised the moment I stepped into the cafe because it's such a beautiful place that I think only eatdrinkkl's photos could do it justice! Definitely not mine. 

Photo credit

Photo credit

Unlike most cafes in Bangsar, Fittie Sense has a calmer vibe perhaps due to the fact that it's located on the first floor (above Meet Joe Cafe, opposite LuluLemon). The cafes downstairs were like battlefields, no joke lollll.

Fittie Sense did get a lot busier gradually around lunch time - it was basically full to the brim (I'd like to take this opportunity to sincerely thank the staff for not throwing me out for hogging a table to work on a Sunday lol). Hats off to the staff who managed to remain friendly and helpful at all times despite the chaos.

I ordered the Avocado Toast (RM21) off their all day breakfast menu, which comes with coconut scrambled kampung egg, avocado and sumac on wheat-free toast. Add on another RM8 for an organic coffee when you order any food item from the all day breakfast menu!

Mocha



As much as I love the interior and the service here, the food was a little bland and I find it difficult to justify the price tag of the avocado toast given the portion. However, I do see myself returning to try out other items on their menu. Fingers crossed that they will have improved by then! 



Fittie Sense
Website // Google Map // Closed on Tuesdays

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates