Michelangelo's Restaurant Deli.Bar @ Pavilion

Pollo e Funghi (RM35)

Last month, I celebrated my friend's birthday at Michelangelo's which serves Italian cuisine in Pavilion. God knows how many times I've walked past the restaurant before this without knowing it's actually a fantastic place for celebrations with great food and service. 

And I kid you not, the restaurant looks like a palace. 

Photo credit

It doesn't seem right to be at an Italian restaurant and not try the pizza, hence we ordered the Pollo e Funghi, which has slices of grilled chicken, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes.

Ravioli Sardegna (RM41)

I've been craving for ravioli ever since I tried it in Sydney for the first time, and the one at Michelangelo's certainly did not disappoint. The Ravioli Sardegna is stuffed with spinach and ricotta in tomato cream sauce. Oh how I wish all ravioli in this world would come in larger portion!

Tiramisu (RM25)

As for dessert, the choice was obvious - tiramisu, the traditional Italian dessert. Do note that this contains alcohol and has really strong coffee taste compared to other tiramisu that I've sampled elsewhere.

Overall, we had a pleasant dining experience at Michelangelo's. I especially like how it wasn't too crowded/ noisy despite its location. For those of you who work around Pavilion area, it's worthwhile to visit Michelangelo's for its lunch promotion, which comes with a main, iced lemon tea and a choice of salad or soup of the day. 



Michelangelo's
Facebook // Google Map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates