VCR @ Bangsar


I think I might have found my favourite cafe in Bangsar! I've passed by VCR a few times before this, but have always avoided the place since it's forever crowded. On one fine Saturday, my friend and I were determined to wake up early just to have breakfast at VCR, and it was the best decision ever.

We managed to find parking almost right in front of VCR easily since we arrived at 8.30am. However, I was surprised to find that VCR was already half full, and this really shows just how popular VCR is.     

Cold Brew Houjicha (RM15)

Somehow no matter which cafe I go to, I'm attracted to something from Niko Neko. This time, I had the cold brew houjicha: Tsubaki Houjicha, Earl Grey-Infused milk and Honeycomb sugar syrup. I really love how the strong roasty taste of houjicha is balanced by the earl grey-infused milk and honeycomb sugar, which happen to be the two things that I like. Highly recommended for non-caffeine drinkers!



Avocado Toast (RM25)

I ordered the avocado toast, which comes with avocado mash, feta, sunny side up, flaxseed sourdough toast. I've had quite a lot of avocado toast from different places recently, and VCR's really stood out to me. Putting aside the visual (which makes it almost too pretty to be eaten), the pomegranate seeds are a great addition to the toast with its texture and flavour.

Potato Waffle (RM25)

As for the star of the day, it was undoubtedly the potato waffle. We didn't have high expectation for it initially, but we were absolutely blown away by the rich taste the moment we had our first bite, thanks to the mushrooms and crispy waffles among other things. 

Definitely come here early to enjoy a peaceful meal!



VCR Bangsar


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates