Jeh O Chula


It all started from a bunch of terrible friends/ bad influence on Instagram HAHAHA. I mean, it's already difficult to resist a good bowl of instant noodles when you're hungry, and this even comes in a pot and is filled with seafood.

Despite all the warnings about the long waiting hours on various social media, we couldn't resist the temptation and took a cab from Rachathewi to Jeh O Chula. There was already a freaking long queue (even though it was raining) by the time we reached there after 11.30pm. Just in case you're wondering why would we go there so late when Jeh O Chula is opened at 5.30pm, it's because everyone's favorite instant noodles is only available from 11pm onwards. Our Grabcar driver even told us to be prepared to wait for 1 or 2 hours lol.  

However, it wasn't as bad as we expected: we waited for about 1 hour before our number was called out. Just when we thought everything was going on smoothly, it seemed like the waiter forgot our order and didn't even serve us our drinks. So yeah, we ended up waiting for another half an hour. What a bummer.  


Fortunately, the food was really good and I especially love the tom yum soup! (I asked for it to be less spicy). Somehow it tasted nothing like your ordinary instant noodles. I never knew instant noodles could be this delicious!

However, I have to admit that it was really sinful. I got rid of the bad habit of having supper at night, especially past midnight and then this happened. Oh well. I guess it was worth it for first timers, the portion was sufficient for 2 to 3 people and the overall damage was 250 baht.

That being said, I would probably not go back for the second time. The extremely long queue is one thing, but I just really don't need to eat at 11pm unless I'm not sleeping that night or I didn't have dinner.


Jeh O Chula
5.30pm - 1am // Google Map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates