Miss Marple's Tearoom @ Dandenong


Finally it's time to blog about Melbourne YAYYYY! Melbourne is my personal favorite because of its chill vibes and great food - I obviously wouldn't mind living here if I could! 

I've been thinking about visiting Melbourne since a few years back and finally decided to just do it this April, even if it means going there without a solid plan. It turned out to be an amazing and healing trip thanks to my cousin's and cousin-in-law's hospitality! 

They brought me to Miss Marple's Tearoom on my second day in Melbourne, and little did I know that it's actually a famous place - there was already a queue outside before the tearoom opened at 11am.  

I felt so spoilt (in a good way hah!) when I saw all the food that my cousin and cousin-in-law ordered: soup, cottage pie, fish and chips, and scones. Click here to view the menu of Miss Marple's Tearoom.






My cousin ordered one plain scone and one fruit scone so that I could try both since it was my first time there. Awww so sweet of her! I was a bit surprised by the size of the scones though, I didn't expect them to be so huge! The scones were served with homemade raspberry jam and whipped cream and were really light and fluffy as claimed! 

Overall, it was a wonderful experience having brunch at the nicely decorated Miss Marple's Tearoom. The food was fantastic!


Miss Marple's Tearoom
11am - 4pm // Google Map


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates