Daorae @ USJ10

I went to Daorae with my siblings back in March to celebrate my bro's birthday. We wanted to eat at Omaya initially because the food looks damn tempting but apparently everyone else agrees and so we couldn't get a table there during dinner time wtf hahaha. And yes, I still haven't had a chance to try Omaya's food :(

We were starving at that time so we decided to just head to Daorae instead of waiting at Omaya. To be honest, I didn't like Daorae because it didn't leave a good impression on me during my first visit. I remember the staffs at the Puchong branch were freaking rude and they didn't even bother to smile at all. Moreover, the portion of the food that my friends and I ordered back then was very small for the price that we paid.      

Thank God the same didn't happen at the USJ branch.

















Food of the night

Saeng-Deungshim (RM80)
Fresh rib eye without marinade served with seasoned sesame oil sauce

Sam-Kyub-Sal (RM33)
Slices of pork belly without marinade, served with seasoned sesame oil sauce

Kimchi-Jeongol (RM60 for small, RM78 for large)
Spicy combinations of pork, kimchi, tofu and Korean noodles simmered in a rich kimchi soup served in a cast iron pot

The price was definitely steep but we had an enjoyable dinner because the food was really good (especially the Saeng-Deungshim) and the service that we received was top-notch! We ate a lot of side dishes too heh. I live for Korean side dishes! <3  

I guess it's safe to assume that I will never visit Daorae again if it's not the USJ10 branch hahaha.


Daorae
Google Maps
Operating hours: 10am-3.30pm, 5.30pm-11pm

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates