Wizards at Tribeca

Wizards at Tribeca has been on my wishlist for quite some time, simply because everything seems magical there - from ambiance to food. The place was already half full when we arrived at 10.45am on a Saturday morning for brunch, hence I would suggest going there early for some quiet and peaceful time.

Photo credit

For the first time ever, it did not take me forever to decide on what to order.

Wizards' new menu in 2019 (click here) looks so appetizing - Unagi Bao, Golden French Toast, Clam & Mussel Pot and etc. I was over the moon to find out that Wizards serves the matcha series by Niko Neko, which is a hidden gem in Bangsar that I have yet to visit but definitely will.     

Matcha latte

Even though I'm not a coffee person, it's just impossible to resist the richness of the matcha latte and hojicha latte (RM11 each).   

Taro Mish Mash

As much as I'd love to sample Wizards' Unagi Bao, I opted for the vegetarian option, Taro Mish Mash (RM30) - yam mash with French sourdough topped with diced avocado pesto, tomato salsa, feta cheese and poached eggs.

I personally find Wizards pricey, but was satisfied with the quality of food and drinks & service, as well as the ambiance. It's definitely a beautiful place to chill with your friends over great (and Insta-worthy food).



Wizards at Tribeca
10am - 10pm // Google Map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates