Best Beef Sukhumvit


Gone are those days when I would randomly crave for BBQ; nowadays BBQ buffet just sounds too meaty and sinful for me. But back in July when I was in Bangkok, it seemed like a good idea especially after skipping lunch because I was too busy shopping at Platinum Mall wtf haha + also to take advantage of the fact that my friend happened to be in Bangkok at the same time, or else this meal would have never occurred given that I was alone.  

We heard about the long queue at Best Beef as it's a favourite among locals and foreigners, so we decided to head over to Best Beef once we were done with our shopping. It turned out to be the best decision ever: the place was already crowded when we arrived at 4.30pm despite 1) it opens at 4pm 2) the place is hugeeeee.


Best Beef offers a wide variety of beef, bacon, seafood, vegetables, and etc. The price is as follows (subject to surcharges) for 2 hours:

  • Buffet only (THB269)
  • Buffet + soft drink (THB329)
  • Buffet + soft drink + beer (THB439) 




Best Beef Sukhumvit
4pm - 12am // On Nut Station // Google Map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates