Lazy Mary Coffee @ Ratchathewi


As mentioned in my previous post, I've always preferred to stay in one of the hostels near Ratchathewi Station whenever I'm in Bangkok. During my recent stay, I happened to discover a hidden gem for coffee, which is just a stone's throw away from Ratchathewi Station.


Lazy Mary Coffee serves coffee and light bites, such as homemade cakes and pastries. The cafe is really cozy and I especially like how it is decorated with coffee cups from cafes all around the world. I ordered an iced latte and brownie (both exceeded my expectation), and spent about an hour reading a book there. Such a wonderful time~ 

The cafe also provides free WiFi and plug points, which makes it an ideal place for work too. 




I'd definitely revisit this place for a quick cup of coffee in the morning! However, I do hope that the cafe will consider to include more food items on their menu, since their current one is really limited.  


Lazy Mary Coffee
8am - 8pm // Ratchathewi BTS // Google Map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates