Make Me Mango @ CentralWorld


I don't know about you but mango is a must have for me whenever I visit Bangkok - or Thailand in general. There's a whole list of mango food and beverage available on Klook, where everything looks tempting af. Urgh.

It wasn't an easy decision, but I ended up choosing Make Me Mango, which offers a wide variety of mango desserts such as mango smoothie (with or without topping), mango sticky rice, mango bingsu, signature Make Me Mango set, triple mango, mango sticky rice toast, mango sago, and giant mango smoothie. 


I bought a voucher for mango smoothie from Klook (RM9) and the redemption process was really easy - I only needed to scan the QR code at the cashier. 

Despite the positive reviews I've read on Klook, to my surprise (in a bad way) the mango smoothie I had in CentralWorld was tasteless. So yeah... not sure if it was just a one time mistake. It could have been so much better.

Besides CentralWorld, Make Me Mango has multiple branches in Bangkok - The Market, King Power Rangnam, Siam Takashimaya ICONSIAM, and Thatien. 


Make Me Mango @ Level 3, CentralWorld
10am - 10pm // Siam BTS station // Google Map



Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates