Market Lane Coffee

First blog post of 2019 in... freaking April. I have a good reason though this time, besides my usual laziness wtf hahaha. I tendered my resignation in January (leaving my first permanent job ever) and was busy with clearance, then I dived into my second job immediately after Chinese New Year (which did not provide me with laptop for work purpose and I was too cheapskate to get my own, making it so inconvenient to blog).

But I'm back for good! I decided to go back to where I belong *cringeeee* so I have my work laptop again! Given that I'm also no longer studying part time, I hope I'll get to blog a bit more often than before. *fingers crossed* 

In the meantime, here's a throwback post from my Melbourne trip a year ago I miss youuuuu Melbourne. Unfortunately I've only started to pick up the habit of drinking coffee recently so I feel like I didn't appreciate coffee enough when I was in Australia *dramatic ugly sobs*




Till we meet again, Melbourne :(

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates