猜心泡芙

What do you do after you've made up your mind to tender your resignation? In my case, I decided to book a trip to Kaohsiung and use up my remaining time off lmao. I mean that's literally my blood, sweat and tears, so #sorrynotsorry

As usual, my solo trip is all about chilling, eating and doing some soul searching wtf. It was so spontaneous that I would wake up every morning and wonder what to do and where to go for the day. But since food is so important to me, of course I did my homework, which led me to 猜心泡芙 that directly translates into err... guess heart puff HAHAHA. 


If you ask me what's the main point of this picture - the puff or the phrase behind, I'd say both. The phrase seems so appropriate for my current situation fmllll I wish I could read minds. I guess when you can't figure someone out, the right attitude is to be like "you know what, f*ck this shit let's have some puffs instead" hahahaha. 

The popularity of 猜心泡芙 is no joke. There was already a queue before they opened at 3pm and people actually bought their puffs in bulk wtf. And then there was me buying just one lmao. I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE I LIKE ITTTT!


If I remember correctly, they only sell three flavours each day but 金糖原味 is constant because that's kind of like the original flavour. Despite not being a fan of soy milk, I still got the original flavour and was surprised to find myself liking it since the taste of soy milk wasn't overpowering. And don't even get me started on the texture of the puff, soooooo crispyyyyyyyy!


猜心泡芙
3pm - 6pm // Cultural Center Station // Google Map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates