The Mechanic Cafe @ Cheras

As someone who lives in Cheras, I'm not sure if it's just me or the cafes in Cheras just scream BORINGGG and I always travel all the way to PJ or KL areas for cafe hopping. Is this what people mean by the grass is greener on the other side? 

But not anymore! Somehow a lot of nice cafes have opened up in Cheras area, which makes Cheras more than just traffic and pasar malam wtf hahaha. I've had friends staying in Subang who purposely travelled to Cheras just to visit some cafes here. Ooh how times have changed *smirk* 
  

My favourite cafe is Cheras is hands down The Mechanic Cafe in Belakong, which is only 10 to 15 minutes away from my house. If you're wondering just how much I love the cafe, well I celebrated my 25th birthday there twice lmao.  










It's just impossible to dislike this cafe, everything is gold - the food and coffee are delicious (and I must add, very Insta-worthy too!) at rather reasonable prices, the minimalist interior is so pretty and the service is good.

And I guess it's a special place for me because that's where the photo that I looked exceptionally happy was born wtf, which is really uncommon when you think about it because I have a default resting bitch face lmao. 



Ending this post with a photo of me lighting my own candle to celebrate my own birthday, which makes me question what kind of friend do I have HAHAHAHA jk <3


The Mechanic Cafe
Sun - Thurs: 11am - 10pm
Fri & Sat: 11am - 12am

Google Map

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates