Asia Travel House @ Kowloon, HK

I visited Hong Kong in June 2016 thanks to AirAsiaGo's promo: free seats when booked with accommodation. It was damn cheap because I paid less than RM1,100 for return flight tickets + baggage allowance (20kg for two ways, shared with a friend) + 7 nights accommodation! 

I have to admit that I didn't really do much research before booking my accommodation at Asia Travel House through AirAsiaGo since it was kind of a YOLO decision made with my friend last minute to go to Hong Kong. It was only when I read the comments from Agoda and Booking that I started to worry about everything wtf.

It turned out that my worry was basically pointless. I initially booked a double room but got a free upgrade to a triple room that comes with a double bed and a single bed. Super kind and friendly boss! Even the triple room seems so small imagine if we had to stay in the double room 


Photo from Google Image

The room is small but it's expected since it's Hong Kong we're talking about. However, it basically has everything you need: free wifi, air conditioner, TV, desk and private bathroom. There are hair dryers and a fridge just outside of the room in the common area.  

Overall, we enjoyed our stay at Asia Travel House. Our room was cleaned everyday and the beds were so comfy that we had a hard time trying to get up every single morning! Did I mention that Asia Travel House is located in a freaking strategic location? It's situated between Jordan MTR Station and Yau Ma Tei MTR Station, Temple Street is just right next to it and there are so many cafes within walking distance (even the famous Australian Dairy Company and Mak Man Kee).

But do note that Alhambra Building is rather old, and it could be a little dangerous to walk along Temple Street at night especially when you are alone because people usually gather outside of 7-11 and drink. We've encountered an uncle whom we think is homeless and he was behaving... well let's just say not in a very friendly manner. He was probably drunk or something.  


Asia Travel House
Directions from HK International Airport:

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates