Hanbing Korean Dessert Cafe


There's no better way to celebrate the end of the last paper in degree life than to eat! This time we decided to head over to Bangsar for some nice bingsu. The journey turned out to be smoother than expected (no jam at all!) and I even found a parking spot without really trying. What a good day.  

Our menu basically revolved around 2 things: bingsu and cheeeeeese. 

Kimchi Fried Rice - Cheese Base (RM14.80)

Not going to lie, I was really surprised to see the portion when it was served because it was so small. To all big eaters out there, you will definitely need to go for a second round after this (we went to Inside Scoop for gelato).


But I thought the cheese was pretty good with the egg and kimchi fried rice despite the size. Make sure you scrape off the cheese at the bottom. No cheese shall be wasted! 

Cheese Topokki

Another small sized serving at Hanbing. This comes in a set with a plate of chicken and a small bowl of shaved ice. 


And finally comes my favorite part, desserts!

Blueberry Cheese Snow Ice (RM26)

This is definitely the most popular bingsu on Instagram from what I've observed! The shaved ice was really fluffy and I like how it wasn't too sweet overall. However, we were a little disappointed that the inner layer of the ice only had a very faint milky taste. Perhaps we should've mixed the ice for a bit before eating wtf.

Green Tea Snow Ice

I felt like this deserves more popularity because it was very refreshing and it had a strong taste of green tea! I wasn't expecting much initially but it turned out to be a pleasant surprise. We almost ordered another bowl because the small one just wasn't enough for us!

Verdict: Hanbing is the place to go to when you're craving for fluffy bingsu. Honestly the bingsu look so good that I feel like trying all of them! #butigotnomoneyfml 

But I gotta say the portion of the food doesn't justify the price that you pay. Be warned!  


3 Jalan Telawi 3, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Mon - Thurs: 12pm - 12am
Fri - Sat: 12pm to 1am
Sun: 12pm - 12am




Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates