Black Market @ Kampung Pandan

Throwback to approximately one month ago. Not very timely but hey, at least I managed to get this post up before Father's Day hahaha. I have so many long overdue posts yet so little time to write. *sigh*

Anyway, we celebrated this year's Mother's Day in Black Market at Kampung Pandan. We bought RM300 cash vouchers at a discounted price from Fave and ordered so much that we had to top up.

They decorated the place for Mother's Day!

Original Dark Chocolate

Everyone else ordered fruits-related beverages such as apple juice (RM13), watermelon juice (RM13), orange juice (RM13) and strawberry milk shake (RM18). Except me. I got myself the original dark chocolate (RM14) and it was yum!

I think my sis asked for a mix of orange juice and carrot juice which is not on the menu, but the staff still made it for her at no extra charge.

Spicy Smoked Duck (RM15)

We had Spicy Smoked Duck which is recommended as appetizer and it was spicier than I thought with the chili padi.

The Incredible Hog Pizza (RM32)

We ordered the top seller pizza which was essentially thin crust mozzarella-filled pizza with giant pork sausage and bacon.

Black Market Big 'S' Pork Ribs (RM56)

The signature ribs were coated with Black Market's house specialty pork ribs sauce. I love the sauce!

3 Chefs' Crispy Pork Ribs (RM56)

It was said that the recipe of this dish was created by 3 head chefs from different cuisine. The pork ribs were slow cooked for freaking 16 hours and deep fried to thin crisp.


Black Scallop Pasta (RM38)

We also tried the Black Scallop Pasta - squid ink spaghetti in spicy balsamic sauce with fan scallops.

Choc Lava with Ice Cream (RM22)

Okay I have to admit all the photos look meh. We were starving and couldn't wait to eat, so I basically just took some photos quickly without paying attention to angles or whatever so that I could start eating wtf hahaha. 

All the food was great but I was a little disappointed with their Choc Lava with Ice Cream because it was already a mess with the chocolate oozing out when they served us :(



We spent a lot of time taking photos after feeding ourselves wtf hahaha because the interior was pretty! I especially like the branches with light behind us, it looked kind of magical.



1 comment :

  1. ❤ BUSINESS FOR
    SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY ❤

    ♣ BILLS PAY
    ♣ HOTEL BOOKING / AIR TICKET BOOKING
    ♣ BANK TRANSFER AVAILABLE
    ♣ WESTERN UNION TRANSFER AVAILABLE
    ♣ ATM / DUMPS / TRACKS
    ♣ CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD
    ♣ Remove Criminal Record / upgrade School Grade

    We Also provide You To Transfer Money From any Hacked Bank Logins With No ChargeBack.
    WE HAVE REPLACEMENT POLICY AND WE PROVE BEFORE ANY BUSINESS
    INBOX ME ASAP

    ICQ : 728612475
    Gmail : arturooboris@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates