CHIBO @ MyTOWN Shopping Centre

Am I the only one who doesn't know what to eat when I'm in MyTOWN Shopping Centre? In particular, when I'm at level 3. There are so many restaurants that I've not heard of, and most of them have mediocre ratings on Google. #meh

In the end, my thirst for Japan HAHA brought me to CHIBO, which obviously originated from Japan and is famous for its okonomiyaki (Japanese savoury pancake). It's worth noting that CHIBO Malaysia is Muslim-friendly. 

The restaurant was very quiet when we arrived at 11.30am. In fact, we were the first customers so we were like, uhhh is this an indication that it's not a good restaurant? However, our doubt was thrown out the window when the chef started cooking (it smelled heavenly oh God) and more and more customers began filling those empty tables.

Cheese Yaki (RM25)

We tried the Cheese Yaki because we simply couldn't resist the temptation. I mean, look at this!


Ooh la la! The Cheese Yaki contains chicken, sugi-kon, cheese and noodles. It was served piping hot, don't say you've not been warned! 


We prefer the yakisoba to be a little more flavorful, but it's just a matter of preference and we were able to add flavors on our own with the condiments provided. 

And I don't think you should ever miss CHIBO's signature okonomiyaki (RM28) that comes with beef, chicken, prawn, squid and scallop. Urgh it was so yummy that I'm missing it now.  


One thing I like about CHIBO is that unlike many restaurants out there, the green tea here is totally free - hence you don't find it on the menu. While we find the meal here very satisfying, there's definitely room for improvement for its service. We had to wait quite long for our food even though there weren't many people.



CHIBO @ MyTOWN


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates