Tail & Fin

 


Am I the only one who has already lost track of the number of poke bowl restaurants? While there's an abundant of restaurants serving poke bowls these days, it's not easy to find really nice ones.

I visited Tail & Fin at The Curve the other day since I wanted to have something healthy. I'd honestly never heard of Tail & Fin before this, so it was all thanks to my friend's recommendation. I tried the T&F Poke Ultimate (RM21.95), which is listed under Tail & Fin's Favorites. It contains salmon, tuna, seaweed salad, romaine lettuce, red cabbage, tomato, fried onion, T&F poke sauce and honey sesame aioli.

Although Paperfish in TTDI is still my undisputable number 1 so far, I thought Tail & Fin is pretty good. The portion of salmon and tuna is decent, the ingredients are fresh, the combination is delicious (we like the crunch from fried onion), and I love how they are generous with the sauce because I dislike it when the poke bowl is dry.  

You can purchase Tail & Fin's voucher on Shopee for RM0.99 in exchange of 50% off on all poke bowls, hot bowls, sushi salads and build your own salad, which is valid from now until 31 October 2020. Don't say I bojio!



Tail & Fin @ The Curve, MyTOWN, Citta Mall






Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates