Fun Inn Taipei

After spending two nights in Taichung (see my accommodation in Taichung here), I then traveled to Taipei for the rest of my solo trip. Overall, I stayed at Fun Inn Taipei for 5 nights. Okay I know it's like reallyyyyy long because many people in my dorm room had come and gone but I was still there wtf hahaha.

If I were to be completely honest, the main reason of staying at Fun Inn Taipei was because it was so cheap! I only paid a total of RM254 for 5 nights. The place looks decent from the photos I saw online and it's even located between Taipei Main Station and Ximen Station.

Photo from Google Image

It's situated between halal beef noodles restaurants.

Photo from Google Image

I was allocated to an upper bunk bed which is basically what you see from the photo above. Frankly speaking, I could see dust near the window and the bed frame, so I really wish Fun Inn Taipei could improve on its cleanliness. 

In addition, I felt a bit stuffy while staying there because the ventilation wasn't that good.

Photo from Google Image

You have to insert your room card to have power for your light and for charging your electronic devices. I personally find this inconvenient because the electricity would be cut shortly after you remove your room card, so this means that you wouldn't be able to charge your devices while you're out.

Photo from Google Image

Just like Shin Sei Bashi Hotel, you can find double beds inside the dorm room. A good point to note though, is that it's very easy to get to your upper bunk bed because it's just like climbing normal stairs as seen in the photo.   

Photo from Google Image

The personal locker is located outside of the dorm room and it's huge enough to fit my entire luggage.

Photo from Google Image

You need to tap your room card in order to open your personal locker, but the beeping sound is so freaking loud I swear everyone can hear you wtf.

The washroom, toilet and basin are also located outside of the dorm room. The ridiculous thing is that the occupants of two dorm rooms actually have to share this one washroom, one toilet and one basin. For your information, one dorm room can have up to 8 people staying.

Another complaint is that there's no hot water :(

Okay I think I have complained enough wtf hahaha. My advice is that if your budget is not too tight, you might want to spend a little bit more and get a decent place, especially if you're planning to stay for quite a few nights. It doesn't help that my roommates were very inconsiderate, I had people packing stuffs, drying hair and talking loudly way past midnight :(((

Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates