Kettlebell


I'll admit right here right now that what attracted me to pay Kettlebell a visit is its pink cups/ latte even though I'm usually not into pink stuff wtf hahaha. Good thing that it's not only instaworthy, but also healthy and tastes really good. I love how eating healthy these days does not mean that you have to compromise on taste. 

Our orders include: obviously pink latte (RM12), latte (RM7), Avo Good Day (RM22) and Fuel Protein Rice Bowl (RM18). Most of their food seems promising, but do note that Kettlebell has really limited food options.  


On a side note, am I the only one who was surprised by the location of the cafe? I'd imagined it as a nice and cozy cafe just like other trendy cafes (you get the idea right) when I was browsing through the photos on Instagram. Little did I know it's actually situated right next to the entrance of a gym and it only offers outdoor seating. Talk about expectation versus reality huh. I think the folks on Instagram are just way too good in taking photos lmao. And it doesn't help that Plaza Mont Kiara is confusing af for someone like me. 

Don't say you haven't been warned!



Kettlebell
8am - 6pm // Google Map


Post a Comment

My Instagram

Made with by OddThemes | Distributed by Gooyaabi Templates